Rules and Procedures:
- Images must be taken between January 1, 2021 and March 16, 2022.
- Images may be adjusted (manipulated).
- Image files shall be in the same format as for club digital competitions (maximum of 1400 pixels wide by maximum of 1050 pixels tall).
- Image files shall be of type jpg.
- Image file names are automatically created by the submission procedure "Submitting Images" below.
- For judging, all images will be displayed in the orientation provided.
- All Scavenger Hunt subjects (see below) are also subjects of the Multi-Screen Competition and therefore all Scavenger Hunt images will be considered for entry into the Multi-Screen Competition.
- If at least 6 members in a digital class ("B", "A", or "AA") enter in 9 or more subjects each, then an additional class-based competition will be created for that class. These entrants would be part of both a class-based Scavenger Hunt and the main Scavenger Hunt.
Submit your images using our online procedure by selecting this link and following instructions there. Images must be submitted on or before March 16, 2022.
- One (1) point if the digital image does not satisfy Subject.
- Three (3) points if the digital image is below average.
- Four (4) points if the digital image is average.
- Five (5) points if the digital image is above average.
- Each person's lowest-scored image will be dropped so one can choose to skip one subject without penalty.
- The person with the highest total score is the winner.
||Blue Ribbon & Certificate
||Red Ribbon & Certificate
||Yellow Ribbon & Certificate
Items to Find:
||Black & White (Monochrome)
||Hot or Heat
A - subject is also an AVCC club competition subject
Ap - subject is also an AVCC club print competition subject